Order'd more part's.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

intense4

Reaction score
Maier ATV Custom Scooped Hood $48.99
617249.jpg

Cobra Jet Exhaust System $151.99
cj1035a.jpg

DynoJet Stage 1 ATV Power Jet Kit $47.00
e24q101.jpg

Pro Armor Pro Series Kill Switch $28.99
e21060015.jpg

JT 40 tooth Sprocket $21.99

Polished Two Piece Clutch Perch $9.95
m55510.jpg

ATV Aluminum Competiton Levers-Blue $22.95
m5511020.jpg

Lonestar Racing Gold E Brake Block Off Plate $10.99

Total $342.85 shipped

I know some of you will not agree with the Cobra Jet Exhaust but oh well, i like loud ass pipe's.

i give the cobra exaust a month before the mounts break.. you could of got a 10x better proforming exaust thats hella loud.

Yeah, those cobras really are ****. For another $80 or so you could get an exhaust that's actually durable, doesn't sound like ****, and adds performance. It's gonna sound like a broken lawnmower, and it'll rust up, blow out the packing, and probably completely fall apart before you know what happened. They look nice when they're brand new, but that's all they have going for them.

Be surprised, in 1995 we put a Cobra Aluminum Series on a 95 Warrior and it's still all in one piece today. I'll assure you, it's been threw hell too, i know that first hand ;D.

im loving the new hood man! but just like everyone else i dont agree with the exhaust. for $50 you could have bought an hmf slip on that sounds like a million bucks and adds good power. i'll stop bashing you about your exhaust now lol, get some pics with all the new parts installed.

Thank you 98warrior. But seriously, if you guy's dont like the Cobra Exhaust, please take that up with Cobra, maybe they'll make it better with your ideas in it.

I never ride anymore and my quad is only ran 2 day's a week (race and wash) unless i do some engine adjusting.

Thank you 98warrior. But seriously, if you guy's dont like the Cobra Exhaust, please take that up with Cobra, maybe they'll make it better with your ideas in it.

I never ride anymore and my quad is only ran 2 day's a week (race and wash) unless i do some engine adjusting.

You cant use that hood you bought, it can only be used with the maier racing front fenders.. unless you have them.

But anyway lets see some pics, if yuo dont have the race plastics im kinda curious as to how yuor going to mount that hood up.

and cobra wont take our ideas and make the exhaust better because more people are buying that type because its cheaper.

You cant use that hood you bought, it can only be used with the maier racing front fenders.. unless you have them.

But anyway lets see some pics, if yuo dont have the race plastics im kinda curious as to how yuor going to mount that hood up.

I had the custom hood takin off my order in order to save some money so i can race on October 1st.

I'll more than likely get video footage of me racing from a friend. Plus there will be a Yamaha Rep there and hopefully i can get in his good graces for next season.

Well, i tried to cancel it but they already sent it out, so i guess i'll have some customizing to do for mounts.

You shouldn't bother to cut up a new hood, save the loot for the fenders. I would agree, cobra = crapola, lol.

Today i got my new HandGuards from PowerMadd i am also a PowerMadd Factory Racer.

Tomorrow i should be getting all the stuff from DennisKirk, Thursday i get a new ideling screw from Jackson Yamaha and Friday i get my new ProLock Bars from Oneal.

So they send me a JetKit for a Banshee, WTF? :-/

After seeing the hood, i wanna keep but dont wanna do any type of mods to my stock plastic so i'm sending it and the jetkit back.

Since ive never really jetted a carb. What jet's shall i get? I know getting a MainJet is one but what size?

DEpends on your mods and the condition of your engine. I have a pro circuit t-4 pipe, no airbox lid and noss machine k+n bolt on kit on my one bike and I am running a 160 main jet.

Just the Cobra Jet Exhaust and will have the airbox with cut prefilterd lid. The filter is a UNI Two Stage Competition Filter.

Back