opinions?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98warriorguy

Reaction score
ok so i'm in the process of rebuilding my warrior, I need new sprockets, and im trying to figure out how many teeth sprockets to get. im running stage 1 hot cam, 4 holes drilled in airbox, unifilter, fmf performax exhaust, rzr tires, and will be running on a fresh rebuild(rings, port/polish). I mainly ride fast trails, and race friends but I need a setup thatll have get up n go and be able to wheelie easily and also have a decent low and high end. i have no idea or experience with sprockets and any help would be appreciated. also whats the typical going rate for a shop to measure a cylinder, port, polish and rebuild head?(valve guides, valves, ect?-just labor?)

stock ratio is 13T Front /40T Rear. What size rear tire are you running? Thats a pretty big factor in gear tooth selection. But with mods I would Guess your wanting a 14/40 and then may want to fine tune to a 43 or 45 rear if your topend isn't where you want it.

Back