Only low rpm ?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sepp

Reaction score
Hi, my Engine runs really bad, when i want to accelerate it i get iginition dropout , i checked the spark, iginition coil an the CDI wire, i really don´t no what going wrong with my Warrior, please help me ;D

Where is the parkingbrake-switch located ? At the clutchlever or parkingbrakelever are no wires ?
Maybe the owner before me have removed the switch ??

Thanks

There are no electrical wires neither at the clutch lever nor at the parkingbrake lever ?

Well if theres no wires then nothing is going to affect the way the motor runs. The parking brake itself doesnt do anything to cut spark. Check coil, CDI, stator, pulse coil. All could be your problem.

I checked the wires and now i can´t find the wire from the battery to the engine earth, where is it located on the engine, in the manual are two earth wires from the battery one to the frame an one to the engine, maybe that could be a problem?

The second thing i noticed is, the spark plug only spark when i push and release the starter button, no matter how long i push it, it only make two sparks, is this ok ?

I have the same problem.. Only runs on low RPM, as if the reverse or parking brake somehow is limiting the RPM.

Please let me know if u find a solution, I will do the same.

I found not directly the solution, but i found out that it was a electrical short circuit in the harness. I figured this out by starting the warrior and remove the wires from the battery, then the engine works fine ;D , try this. Today i removed the whole harness an make a new one cause the old harness is a worthless junk.

Back