? on a cam

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YAMAHAULER

Reaction score
so I found a Web cam for under $75 brand new never used for the warrior
and the markings on it are a large 8 and then lighter markings of WEB 88 1-99
can someone tell me more about this cam and what all has to be done to run it?

NEED INFO ASAP?

Last edited:
i know for most web cams you need springs and hardened rockers ... some just springs i'll what i can find on the cam

yep looks like web 88 to me

390/.390
274°/274°
244°/244°
88mc

Performance profile designed to increase overall performance. Includes new OEM bolt, washer and pin. Requires Performance Valve Spring Kit.

$148.00 + core

that would be a great cam man !!!

it's either this web cam for under $75 or a low hour S1HC for $65 cause I got outbid on those blue 09 yfz450 calipers

I seen that cam up for sale i would ask for more pics, most the time web cams are machined where the number 8 is on that one and the part number scribed in them.

I'm not sure which cam to buy I just don't want to miss out on these great deals though

GET THE WEB

its a step up from the S1HC all you need is a sprig kit and your rocken on down the trail.

What spring kit will I need will the Kibblewhite kits work on ebay

and stock rockers will be fine with the web cam?

Last edited:
The website says: hard weld rockers reccomended. That's it. But, they don't make them for nothing...

yeah you can send them your stock rockers and they will beef them up and send them back to you
Rocker Arm Hardwelded
HR-Y01

$65.00 + core

pixel.gif
We will hardweld and precision grind your worn out / new rockers for a longer wearing surface. Recommended with ALL profiles. Price (Each).

so I'll have a little over $250 into the cam, kibblewhite spring kit and hardweld rockers

Yeah, and you may just want to get new rockers if yours have any type of wear. Then again, you may just want them to hard weld them if they do have wear. Becuase they are 65 each new from yamaha. Just be certain to use assembly lube on the cam lobes when you install it.

Back