OMG OMG OMG i just bought my warrior.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teamexileracing

Reaction score
K well i think like half of you on here have herd me complaining about me not haveing my warrior and getting a new one. Well i was looking on ebay and came acrosse this. I thought since i have a working engine what could $450 hurt. Nothing thats what.
Well heres the pics.

new0.jpg

new3.jpg

new2.jpg

new4.jpg

new1.jpg

Well what do you think. Not bad for 450.

Hell yeah man, it looks pretty clean. Good find for the $$

Great deal!! Plus like the colors, looks like a twin to mine when i first bought it. Is that a 2000?

did that motor infront of it come with it?

Yeah it did. The guys said right after he bought it he rode it up and down the street a couple of times and went to go replace a gasket that was leaking and he forgot to time it when he put it back together and he broke the cam and timeing chain and some other stuff. Bet he said it should be an easy fix, for like 600 dollar but i plan on getting that 446 kit from four stroke kit in that engine and im going to keep my 1989 stock so if the 446 blows i can just swap them out.

Great deal!! Plus like the colors, looks like a twin to mine when i first bought it. Is that a 2000?

yeah the guy didnt no what year it was a 99 00 or 01 i thought it was a 2000? does anybody know by the colors of the plastics those are stock plastics.

Well there is a very good chance that its a 2000. My 2000 is red and white with the red and black seat.
1205715356_l.jpg

my 99 is the same way only some one painted the hood and tank cover black

Is that a recent pic? If so do you have ANY work done to that thing at all? Wow, It's been quite some time since i seen one in use, and still be bone stock (aside from tires). Way to go man, It takes a strong man (or a broke one ;) ) to resist the urge to mod a warrior... It's ok, I'm one of the latter...
~Bill
p.s. i know the sig says nothing special, but anything?

hehe j/p playing with you man, nice warriors, both of you, I always liked the white and red, dunno why...

Well from what everyone says im leaning toward 2000 too but i have a sheet of warrior cerial numbers that will tell me the year. If its a 2000 the tenth number should be a 0 so ill see.

[quote:8yupcx5j]
1205715356_l.jpg

Is that a recent pic? If so do you have ANY work done to that thing at all? Wow, It's been quite some time since i seen one in use, and still be bone stock (aside from tires). Way to go man, It takes a strong man (or a broke one ;) ) to resist the urge to mod a warrior... It's ok, I'm one of the latter...
~Bill
p.s. i know the sig says nothing special, but anything?

hehe j/p playing with you man, nice warriors, both of you, I always liked the white and red, dunno why...[/quote:8yupcx5j]

Yeah actually that is an old pic. thats from when i first picked it up. It doesnt look anything like that anymore, not even close. Nothing done to the internals yet, quad was in showroom condition when i got it, so im not doing anything till i have to. It does have a big gun exhaust now and airbox removed, but thats it

Thats a nice quad. I cant wait to get it and throw on all my aftermarket stuff i saved from my old warrior its going to be Bad ass. Just look at what i have, listed under my post.

Back