Older Warrior Rear end Project

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that pipe will do just fine for what I am using it for. I am just doing some recreational riding. If I were to race I'd switch it, but I'm not going to

Well the Cobra pipes have been know to just be straight up pieces of ****... actually robbing you of hp and bellowing out one ugly sound. They fall apart too hah

Well, I got it put back together, and yes the pipe sounds like a piece of ****, but I don't feel like putting $$ into it to get a new one, and I have to figure out how to re-jet my carb. I have no power in the midrange of my throttle, but it's back together and a beast. I have been riding it some, just have a few more bugs to iron out and it will be good as new!!!

cool, the needle controls the 1/8-3/4 throttle. make sure the air filter is clean, take the carb apart and clean it good, and set the needle in the middle, maybe one notch richer (down on the needle) at the most. i would start in the middle and see how it fares. good luck!

Back