Old Warrior but new member here

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Korby

Reaction score
Hi all!

I'm Josh and live in the Pittsburgh area.

I have a 1989 Warrior 350. It's pretty much stock except for a motion pro twist throttle.
I've had my warrior since I was 15. I'm now 36. Lol.

I'm on here to see what improvements I can make to the old girl. I love the warrior. It was the first quad I learned to ride on.

My uncle threw me on his 88 when I was 12 and have been addicted ever since.

Couple things I'm looking to add or change. Is I want to add OEM heel guards. Keep seeing them for 1990 and above. Want to put an an hmf performance exhaust on. Change the old shocks out. Was thinking banshee all the way around.

Basically just clean it up and make her run good.

Always open to thoughts and opinions!

hey man! im south of Pit. about 45 mins. seen the OEM Heel guards on ebay for pretty reasonable prices. im also looking to upgrade my exhaust and suspension, the guys around here have pointed me to rocketron racing for suspension , and the banshee with the DRW link is popular choice. im just parroting what ive been told pretty recently.

hey man! im south of Pit. about 45 mins. seen the OEM Heel guards on ebay for pretty reasonable prices. im also looking to upgrade my exhaust and suspension, the guys around here have pointed me to rocketron racing for suspension , and the banshee with the DRW link is popular choice. im just parroting what ive been told pretty recently.
Oh perfect! I'll have to look up the DRW link. I've never heard of it.

I just didn't know since I saw the OEM hell guards on eBay all are marked as 1990 and up. Wasn't sure they would still work for my 89 but I would assume so.

I'm actually 45 mins north of Pittsburgh. Armstrong county.

im not sure at the worst you might need to get the foot pegs too ,they are drilled for the mounting bolts. someone else will for sure know here, these guys love their warriors! im at the border of Fayette , and Westmoreland counties

im not sure at the worst you might need to get the foot pegs too ,they are drilled for the mounting bolts. someone else will for sure know here, these guys love their warriors! im at the border of Fayette , and Westmoreland counties
Oh gotcha. That wouldn't problem at all.

i think thats the one. yeah my i feel like my rear shock is clapped out. i think tires and wheel bearing are m next purchase. almost bought a blaster this morning, i decided not to , no title and he couldnt even find the vin to look it up so that was super sketchy

My Rear Bearings went as soon as I put new chain and tires on yesterday got halfway down the road and Chain came flying off and clink clink clink! Neighbor with tractor had to pull me. Thank God I had a bearing kit! I went with the All Balls Racing bearing kit!

Attachments

• Snapchat-570540107.mp4
    24.2 MB
I think it's 2 1/4? Or just a big pipe wrench. Or an air hammer. Or a good rock in a pinch

Latest posts

Back