Old newbie from OH

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WarriorNewbie

Reaction score
Hi guys and gals. I'm a 37 yr old guy who was raised in the suburbs and never had a quad at all until last month. Bought a 97 warrior. No mods yet. Been trail ridin once with friends from work and I am hooked. Is there anywhere safe around cinci I can learn my limitations on my new ride? Thank in advance for all the tips and tricks I plan to borrow from u all!

welcome! this is the best pool of knowledge about warriors known to the universe! lol. and why borrow our tips and tricks when ya can keep em? free of charge. you bought one of the most reliable quads ever built man!

Just north of 275. Outside cinci.
Alex: glad u don't mind cuz I was prob gonna steal em anyway!
Need somewhere to ride. Anyone have suggestions?

Welcome man. If you ever come up by Lake Erie, there is a bunch of trails within 5 mins of my house that me and my buddies just ride to. But down by you, not sure lol

Old newbie from ohio

Same here if you go up north i have some in trumbull county your eelcome to ride. Welcome to the sight

Haspin acres is tore up by big 4x4s and dangerous with crazy dirtbikes. Will look up dirty turtle tho. Lookin for quieter trail riding.
Beast: very close to Hamilton. Fairfield actually
Thank for the welcomes all

Welcome man. Haspin Acres is my type of place. I've always wanted to go.

Thank everyone. Learning a ton and thinking I need a second job to finance my new pastime! On severe budget and still only been out on trails once but can't wait to find someplace I can tear up on a regular basis!

whats the dirty turtle.. an yeah haspin is a mess guranteed to break something u go there

Search the name. Looks like cool place if u can get in there when its not too crowded. That Tim Cameron has videos there so probly gets a lil scary with mud buggys drivin over u!

Back