Old guy here

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gy67

Reaction score
New guy (39 years old) from Iowa finally buying my first quad after borrowing friends for years. Just bought a 2000 Warrior (white and red) Seems to run good for the little bit I've driven it. It's been adult owned from new but the last owner did have a daughter that used it with her boyfriend on occasion. I guess they got it stuck once and pulled it out by the rear axle and screwed up the rear brakes. For now they work but the parking brake can't be hooked up or they lock up the rear. Anyone had this happen before?

welcome to the site. as for the P-brake locking up try adjusting it with the jam nut. these things are junk anyway so i would just get a block off plate for it.

^ what he said. And welcome to the foum, you can find instuction here on how to block off the ebrake correctly

39 is NOT old ,that would make me old!! I thought fourty was the new twenty?

39 is NOT old ,that would make me old!! I thought fourty was the new twenty?

Ha!! Hell I don't look at it as getting old personally I look at it as getting that much closer to retirement.

I live in Cedar Rapid, Iowa (east central). Still trying to find places to ride other then the few local places. Went to Darlington, WI this Summer and had a blast with a buddy that I'm looking forward to going to again.

im just across the river. when you went to darlington did you head to fayette. the trail between the 2 is a blast. hit me up next time you meet up with your buddy and come up here.

Back