Ok, here's your ultimate 450

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dont like it, it looks like a z400 with a different motor and plastic.

Cheap offbrand will never compete with any of the major manufactors. Theres no aftermarket what so ever, and i bet that 51 ponies is slightly exagerated. Ohh and if something ever happens to it and it will since its most likely cheap chinese ****, you wont be able to fix it because china is the only place you can get parts from and they have to come by boat... your looking at close to a month to get anything, and thats if this manufactor even lasts long enough before going bankrupt, if they do then you my friend are screwed.

Ill keep my warrior.

In 1992, Juan Villegas, the oldest grandson, began traveling to Asia (Taiwan & China) searching for powersports products to introduce to America. The motorcycle market worldwide had been in constant growth for decades and the Villegas family saw a great opportunity to complement the market with more affordable products. At that time, there were few motorcycles from China being sold in the American Continent. The traditional Japanese and European brands had been controlling the market for decades and the opportunity to complement them was immense. Cooperation and manufacturing agreements were signed with the biggest motorcycle manufacturers in China and Taiwan and the products were first introduced in Latin America in 1994.

Taiwan and china hahahaha

Guess where tusk parts are made? Taiwan.. and the only good thing they have made is gas caps and nerfbars.

so basically it costs about the same as a yfz, weighs more, is uglier and is foreign. i dont see the appeal and doubt it will catch on.

I wonder why anybody would buy one of these things. What's the appeal? I'm sure it's built just like every other cheap taiwanese and chinese knockoff. It looks similar to the others, and the numbers would suggest that it performs the same, but in reality it weighs more, has less power, overheating issues, has terrible handling and ride quality, and the reliability is unimaginably bad and the parts are impossible to find. Then there's the aftermarket side of it, nobody makes aftermarket parts for the shitty imports because they're not worth modding. Could any of you guys even imagine having a quad and not being able to get something for it as simple as an aftermarket bumper, exhaust, or even necessities like skid plates? There's a reason the big brands got to be so big, and it wasn't by building cheap **** at slightly lower prices than the competition. I don't see this thing beating any of the real 450's at anything.

oh wow!!! That's amazing, I want one!
Oh, wait... no I don't.

Im willing to bet that most of our 350 have dollar for dollar as much power as that 450 I mean come on yfz dont even come packing THAT KINDA HP STOCK...

Back