oil pump? few rebuild pics

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xj4m3

Reaction score
hey guys, i almost have my warrior back together from the crank going bad on me. All i need to do is get the jug bored and put an oil pump in and i should be ready to ride again. I was wondering if anyone knows of somewhere cheap to get an oil pump from. South Seattle powersports wants 73$ shipped to me and thats the cheapest i have found. anyone know of anywhere cheaper?

well i guess ill be ordering that this week and hopefully getting the jug bored soon. i havent been on much bc i recently got a new job, moved back to my hometown, and got married. my crank went out end of last summer and its been torn down since. luckily im not too far off from getting it back together. no new pics but hopefully i can take some this weekend as i think the motor can go back in w/o accessories.

Heres some pics from the rebuild and one before. The head and Jug are blasted and ready for high temp red paint. mods are white bros filter,duncan .450 billet cam,R/D hd springs, p&p, Dg xcellerator,wiseco 10.25-1 .020 over, oil cooler, kenda front maxs, 20" klaws, +2 lonestars, dynojet kit, douglas ultimate fronts ,dirt digger clutch, air scoops, trimmed fenders, dg bumper, renthal bars, charcoal metallic painted frame, lots of red accents, polished starter end, oil filter cover, brake fluid cover, center of clutch cover, ricky stator cdi & stator, a few other things.
6-1.jpg

1-2.jpg

3-2.jpg

be4e835f.jpg

yep i still have stock shocks, works were on the list until this crank issue. yes i cut off the headlamp mounts. I also got a few things done today such as getting around to sandblasting my jug and getting that & the head all painted up. I used a high temp paint on top of an adhesion promotor. i ended up ordering an oil pump from south seattle bc they were 2$ cheaper shipped than ronnies to me. only thing left is to get the jug bored and i got a line on where to get that done today so hopefully soon itll be going again.
1-4.jpg

2-4.jpg

3-4.jpg

haha...that oil cooler is off of the front of either a silverado, tahoe or suburban. theyre all the same. I picked that one up at work (bodyshop) for free bc we put a front end on a tahoe and the used front came w/ an extra. A little bending of the brackets and a flush of the tranny fluid and it works like a champ, it fits nicely and definately cools like a champ.

Back