oil injection block off kit

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Dave... You see the 6 strokes take a lot more maintence (however you spell it) than your average 2 or 4 stoke. Theres a lot more moving components that need to be constantly lubed and oiled. The timing belts burn out fast on them, replacing roller rocker arms, connecting rods, crankshafts etc....If you have any other questions feel free to ask :cool:

i was thinking of putting a 400r turbo trany on the raptor and change the pistons to hemi pistons i wanted to see what you guys you think

has anybody upgraded their knurling gear. I was told replacing the 80mm with a 102mm will increase traction. idk, seems like a 20%+ increase would put to much strain on the timing belt. Maybe adding 20% more oil could balance it out.

i have heard that if you just run no oil and then lean out the carb and hook a gravity activated resivour to pump raw high octane gas directly through the filter will give it alot more power...its a limited time offer tho

**** that greddy makes a super flow gravity reducer unit it plugs in to the on bored computer in you left back tire i saw it on ebay for $250.00 a little bit of money but i dont think you can go wrong with that what yall think????

i have heard that the flux capacitor is becoming old technology...i think prm is coming out with a system that will take it to 2x the speed of light...looks promising but i have only seen prototype pics..hopefuly they will come out soon becuase i would like to upgrade

have you guys seen the hover boots for your bike?!?!??!? it replaces your tires and you hover sweet **** huh

Back