Oil Drain Plug

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ROMAN

Reaction score
I was just changing the oil in my '98 Warrior when I noticed the oil drain plug came off in two pieces. How much are these things new? It looks like it was broken before and some previous owner rigged it to work without obtaining a new one. Boy, the guy that owned this machine before me must have saw me coming! Every time I make a repair, I uncover two more issues to resolve!

I was just changing the oil in my '98 Warrior when I noticed the oil drain plug came off in two pieces. How much are these things new? It looks like it was broken before and some previous owner rigged it to work without obtaining a new one. Boy, the guy that owned this machine before me must have saw me coming! Every time I make a repair, I uncover two more issues to resolve!

Hey man if you want ill just send you the one I have when I send you the guard no worries!

Hey man if you want ill just send you the one I have when I send you the guard no worries!

I appreciate that. Sounds good. I'll add a little extra to the costs. :iagree:

Roman

Back