oil cooler

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
check out the tutorials!!!!!!! you'll find just what your are looking for...but if you cant then summit racing carries them

im looking for the radiator and hoses, i have everything else. Im also looking for a cooler does anybody have prices on the coolers at summit?

that is for the cooling part....then you have to buy the big bear setup....or tap into your case...for the big bear **** you need to go to a dealer and price it out

http://www.fourstroketech.net/

They sell the whole kit for $95, I have it, you have to drill the clutch cover but it's easy, and puts the cooled oil right to the crank bearings keeping your crankshaft cooler.

Picture176.jpg

Picture177.jpg

how do you order from four stroke tech i cant click anything
You have to call them between 4PM and 7PM Mon to Fri. thats it, and the phone is always buzy, just hit redial every 2 to 3 mins.

hey dave is the cooler i put up a link off?? do those stainless steal braided lines work good?? also if so wht size are they and do they fit the big bear set up as well??? how much where those lines too?? thanks

[quote:rtjdwxv6]i not a big fan of drilling into the engine under any means.
Why, you afraid???[/quote:rtjdwxv6]

Hell yeah i dont even like people working on my bike unless im there let alown drill into the side case, i like the bolt on ****. The only drilling going on inside my engine is the jug becuase im getting it bored .20 over, everything else is just bolt on.

hey dave is the cooler i put up a link off?? do those stainless steal braided lines work good?? also if so wht size are they and do they fit the big bear set up as well??? how much where those lines too?? thanks
Well the lines work awsome, they are -6AN, and will fit the bigbear but you might have to come up with a few things to make it work. They were $74 from Summit racing, you have to piece this together you know, it dosen't come in a kit. The FST kit comes with black rubber hose and brass fittings.

yah i know wht it comes with i was just wondering if they would possibly fit but a 74 hit to my wallet and i am sticking with rubber haha

yah i know wht it comes with i was just wondering if they would possibly fit but a 74 hit to my wallet and i am sticking with rubber haha
Yeah the rubber hoses work fine, I used them for 5 years.

Back