oil cooler help

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matthewthompson

Reaction score
hi lookin at putting a oiler cooler on my 89 warrior ive been told theres 2 ways to go around it but lookingf to see what people wound advise and how easy it is to do? and also if anyone got any pictures of there set up wound be a help aswell. thanks

you can get a 95 big bear oil cover and get some lines at auto zone and a small oil cooler their for cheap hope this had helped you and PS just look up Yamaha warrior 350 oil cooler on google images there 917 jolly had made one on his bike you will recognize it with the green frame

you can get a 95 big bear oil cover and get some lines at auto zone and a small oil cooler their for cheap hope this had helped you and PS just look up Yamaha warrior 350 oil cooler on google images there 917 jolly had made one on his bike you will recognize it with the green frame

hi thanks for that. are they just a bolt on part then to the engine or is there any mods that need doin to the engine its self.

hi thanks for that. are they just a bolt on part then to the engine or is there any mods that need doin to the engine its self.

The cover itself bolts on, if you go to my build thread you will see the Part #'s needed. You can pick most of it up on Ebay for fairly cheap.

The cover itself bolts on, if you go to my build thread you will see the Part #'s needed. You can pick most of it up on Ebay for fairly cheap.

Hi can you please send me the link I'm new to this site and still workin my way around it

Hi can you please send me the link I'm new to this site and still workin my way around it

http://www.yfm350.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32359

Some of the part numbers are in pictures, others are listed in the thread. If you tell me what your budget is for completing i can put you together a parts # list. My set up was $$$$$ cause of the braided line and a few other things but its way over kill and can be accomplished for a lot less.

http://www.yfm350.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32359

Some of the part numbers are in pictures, others are listed in the thread. If you tell me what your budget is for completing i can put you together a parts # list. My set up was $$$$$ cause of the braided line and a few other things but its way over kill and can be accomplished for a lot less.

Not really sure on my budget as don't wanna cheap out on stuff really but I've seen this kit on eBay for bout £60 and this come with the hose and joiners but any other idea would be great. With the big bear filter cover does it still use the original oil filter?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 11

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 19
Not really sure on my budget as don't wanna cheap out on stuff really but I've seen this kit on eBay for bout £60 and this come with the hose and joiners but any other idea would be great. With the big bear filter cover does it still use the original oil filter?

Yes, it will still use the same filter. I cant speak about the kits but i prefer to put my own systems together, it looks like it would work but i think you could do better on your own.

Thats exactly what you need, great price even. Just make silure to buy 2 replaement o-rings and 2 replacement copper washers. Any yamaha dealer will carry them and their inexpensive.

Thanks very much for ur help, will get them ordered when I get money together probely won't be till after Christmas now, coz also doin a engine rebuild as its been knocking on the bottom end

Back