Oil Cooler Guard

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WAubD

Reaction score
Have any of you made a guard for your oil cooler to protect it from flying rocks? Is there a place to buy one? Looking for some ideas since I ride in West Virginia and we have nothing but rocks flying everywhere on the trails.

picture.php

Yupp Yupp.

P6160292.jpg

Not really intended for a cooler guard but I made it work. Hate that its a Dollar General part, but its all that is commercially available.

I would think some kind of plate of steel with holes, Kinda like the one on your bumper. Maybe you could fab something up

Yupp Yupp.

P6160292.jpg

Not really intended for a cooler guard but I made it work. Hate that its a Dollar General part, but its all that is commercially available.

I got a good start on it tonight its really taking shape. Its a lot of work tho to make it nice...

p.s.
Where can I get one of those yfm350.com stickers? :tup:

Kinda random but dead last how amazing are the flex bars?

Truthfully? Not all that surprised by them. My air suspension is plush enough so I never really got arm pump to begin with. I suppose if I had weaker forearms and a spring style suspension I would have noticed more of a difference.

I mean, I do feel them flex, just, I don't see/feel all the hype. Least it was one of those parts I got for a good price and latter in my modding process.

and not meaning to high jacking the thread but its more dirrected towards hard core all out racers who hammer there bikes into the ground without a care in the slitest they sure do look cool though

and not meaning to high jacking the thread but its more dirrected towards hard core all out racers who hammer there bikes into the ground without a care in the slitest they sure do look cool though

I do race (well, least try to get one or two in a year as of latly) and when I trail ride, I ride hard and fast, so there was a reason for me getting them. Just after I slapped them on, I didn't really get a "wow" reaction.

that kinda sucks. but i see where your coming from with the shocks. stock ones are junky so that would help with that..

Back