Oh Man Wtf My Luck Sucks

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oddywarrior

Reaction score
Like 2 weeks ago i was out riding and the ball joint popped right outta my lower left a arm, so yesterday i bought 2 used lower a arms for 40 bucks and they dont fit WTF the ones i bought are a tad bit longer, thicker tubing, there wider where they mount to the frame and use different size bolts...but i know there off a warrior how the fark does that happen i thought all the a arms were interchangable...im so peeeeed off i was going to go riding today.

had to have been an older one...but the guy i got em off of didnt have the frame or anything else around so i couldnt tell what year they were off of and all he said was it was an older warrior...but i didnt know how old...gay, i think im gonna cut then ends off of them and weld the good ball joints on my existing a arms haha that should be interesting.

the first 2 years i think it was (87 and 88) used a diff size a-arm. they changed em when the moved the lights and the A-arms will not interchange.

hey im sorry! i've got some more bad news for you....................................................................................... i made out with your girlfriend last night too :haha::D

hey im sorry! i've got some more bad news for you....................................................................................... i made out with your girlfriend last night too :haha::D

OMG so you was the dude make-in out with her before me??? ;) hehe

oohhhhhhh...thats how she got herpes then...at least i know it wasnt me..lol.

Back