Not running right

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle713

Reaction score
I know this isn't the place to ask but if you guys could help, I have a Polaris ranger and me and my buddy were driving it and tree was a almost like a creek running across the path and I smashed the gas and when I hit the water, water splashed up as went everywhere, well then the thing bogged down and shut off. I got it started and took it back to my buddy's house and when I hit the gas it's just bogs so I pulled the air filter and it was wet, well I tried running it without the filter and it runs just fine until i hit high rpms. But once I put the air filter back in it Boggs again so I let it dry last night and when I tried it, it still bogged. So when I run it at high rpms without an air filter could it be bogging because its sucking in to much air because there's not air filter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know this isn't the place to ask but if you guys could help, I have a Polaris ranger and me and my buddy were driving it and tree was a almost like a creek running across the path and I smashed the gas and when I hit the water, water splashed up as went everywhere, well then the thing bogged down and shut off. I got it started and took it back to my buddy's house and when I hit the gas it's just bogs so I pulled the air filter and it was wet, well I tried running it without the filter and it runs just fine until i hit high rpms. But once I put the air filter back in it Boggs again so I let it dry last night and when I tried it, it still bogged. So when I run it at high rpms without an air filter could it be bogging because its sucking in to much air because there's not air filter?

When you take the filter off its probably running lean then and that's probably why it boggs

I let the air filter dry over night and when I out it back in it runs like crap, so maybe it wasn't completely dry?

Back