Not Running right.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just put on a banshee rear shock so i had to cut on my airbox. i went for a ride with it this weekend and it would'nt idle at all. so i tried to ride it with the choke on and it would just idle up really high and stay there for a while. is this due to the extra airflow from the airbox? the only mods that i have is a procircuit exhaust and a K&N Intake. Thanks for the help.

Bump. Any more thoughts? Ive run my quad with the air box off before and it runs awesome. ant help would be appriciated thanks.

Ah i had a problem with mine getting water into it from the hole on the bottom, so I fabed up a piece of metal to fit it. But make sure its thick, cause I already busted a hole from the shock hitting it. Then again my shock is blown..so it might not.

Hoped that helped

If you let more air in, it will need more fuel, they have to be balanced or it won't run.

Just a hole in the bottom of the airbox won't throw it off like this its eathe the pilot jet got cloged with trash or it just needs reset

It still won't change it that much a open airbox lid flows more then the filter will flow so if it runns fine with the air box lid off then it should run fine now its eather the pilot or its not set right

Oh yeah i forgot about the top being open..Id say the pilot because mine needs it a size bigger but i did already put up my main too.

Back