No Warrior 350 wikipedia page?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JakeBloom

Reaction score
I was just on Wikipedia a minute ago, and I saw that the Yamaha BW200, YFZ450, Raptor 660, Raptor 700, Banshee 350, Bruin 350, and Grizzly 600 all had their own Wikipedia page dedicated to them... but if you look here... there's no Warrior page! The Warrior is a pretty popular quad I'd say, and it's been made for 25 years straight... but it has no Wikipedia page. I mean hell, there's a whole forum dedicated to this one specific quad, I'd say we have enough people who know a lot about the Warrior that we can throw together a Wikipedia page for it. I don't have much experience with wikipedia, but if anyone knows how to make a good looking page for the Warrior to start off on, everyone else can add onto it to give it more information. It only seems fitting that the Warrior should get its own wikipedia page.

Go for it, put in your own page, (I dont remember who gets to put info into Wikipedia, if its public or not?) I personally dont believe everything Wikipedia posts. They've been wrong from time to time..

Go for it, put in your own page, (I dont remember who gets to put info into Wikipedia, if its public or not?) I personally dont believe everything Wikipedia posts. They've been wrong from time to time..

i think anyone can make their own page, and most pages can be edited by anyone (that's why sometimes it's unreliable). the only pages that most people can't edit are things like pages about the president, white house, etc. you need to be a trusted member of wikipedia or some **** like that.

I like wikipedia myself, i know there's sometimes some hate for it because the info on some pages isn't always right, but there's a ton of good info on there, you just have to always check the sources on the page if it's important information.

Back