No spark and not cranking over?!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

00quadrider

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I have a 2004 warrior since about 2 months. The problem is, it has no spark and doesnt crank over. So i already replaced the CDI , the starter relay and the ignition coil. Still doesnt crank over and still no spark. Today i ordered a stator which takes some time to ship to me. But, i'd like to know how i could check all wires to see if there are any volts going through. I checked the bougie on one of our z90's which is good. Checked the battery with a multimeter and it said 12V so that should be fine. Also i would like to know how you check the ignition switch. This Warrior sure is a big project but i'd like to get her running :') Also the wiring is totally screwed.....
Here are some pics of it. I'd like to hear from y'all and hear your opinion about it.
Greet

P.S ; Maybe someone has a complete wiring harness?

17937390505869a3d10a279539a07ead.jpg

dbd26c7ed989b7d975166e9ceb8e9216.jpg

ee4c7f39064811117ef1602634fd167b.jpg

Quick note; i jumped the startingmotor which works fine! Also the pic of the back wiring was taken before i replaced the the starting relay which is now replaced with a aftermarktet one for this type of quad. (The one on the pic doesnt look like the right one because there comes a wire out which shouldnt be there i think )

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk

Last edited:
Check the neutral switch. There's write ups on here about how to bypass it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check the neutral switch. There's write ups on here about how to bypass it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for your reply dude, the problem is its not even connected. Also someone stole my neutral relay last week -_- So if i bypass the whole neutral thing it should be fine? Greet

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk

Back