NJ warrior pics

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

99warriornj

Reaction score
the pics of it white are when are from the first few months i had it..
0110091448_0001.jpg

0110091449_0001_0001.jpg

0215091624a.jpg

zzzzzzz019.jpg

DSC00867.jpg

0626091359a_0001.jpg

couches pit in tuckerton
DSC02751.jpg

my roommate
0201091258.jpg

couches pit in tuckerton
DSC02772.jpg

my 99. roomates 89 and my cousins girlfriends 250ex
stuff006.jpg

stuff053.jpg

sharkys in Buena
zzzzzzz010.jpg

Sharkys
zzzzzzz017.jpg

my cousin on his 300ex
zzzzzzz024.jpg

roomate having at a berm
zzzzzzz028.jpg

I patched that up for you a little, you gotta have spaces between your text and images or it leaves big gaps in the screen and all kinds of mess.

nice 99. that 89 looks tough too. guess its cause of the old style headlight location.

blkblzr01 said:
nice 99. that 89 looks tough too. guess its cause of the old style headlight location.

thanks!! it looks a little different now... i stripped the blue paint off and switched up the color scheme a little to where im finally happy with it but i still need to do a lot to it

you painted ur plastics? how did it come out?

Where was that in buena?
off rt 54. need to know someone to ride there. no where to park. you have to park at someones house and then ride to it. these pics actually show 2 different pits. Buena is super strict on riding. if you get caught, they will impound. from what ive heard is that they impound it till your court date too. state police heli patrols and from what ive heard is they have trained troopers that ride too. havent been out there in over a year.

you painted ur plastics? how did it come out?

turned out ok. sanded and wet sanded them first. used plastic paint by duplicolor. started to get scratched up where the back of my boots would rub. wound up buying a set of blue plastics, stripped all the blue paint off the rears then re sanded and wet sanded the rears back to white.

Yeah that's the problem with jersey no where to ride me my boyfriend and friend go down to maryland to ride during the summer

Yeah that's the problem with jersey no where to ride me my boyfriend and friend go down to maryland to ride during the summer

theres plenty of places to ride in jersey... just gotta know where they are. all we do is ride trails and pits. havent had a problem in years. just cant ride same spot too much

Back