NJ Riders

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We got a few spots we hit up alot and have had pretty good luck with.. If anyone ever feels like rolling down this way me an 99 and few other heads are always ready to ride .. we get alot of friends that talk all week about riding and then vanish on the weekend hahah so PM me if someone wants to set a weekend up..

I might be interested, I have a buddy out in Jackson so one of these days when I go out to visit him I'll bring my quad down.

As for rolling down South, I'm game. Just want there to be a good place to park my truck. I wish we had nice spots that no one messed with, like you see when you're traveling down south and see a riding area off the Interstate or highway.

Deuce said:
As for rolling down South, I'm game. Just want there to be a good place to park my truck. I wish we had nice spots that no one messed with, like you see when you're traveling down south and see a riding area off the Interstate or highway.

I live down south. There is a ton of places to ride. We park at my brother in laws house and side saddle a few blocks to the woods.From there we can pretty much get anywhere. If anyone feels like coming down to Ocean County feel free to contact me.

Can I get your email or a phone number? I'd be interested in coming down this weekend or next weekend maybe.

609-879-1784. I cant go out this weekend, wife shut that down already real quick haha. Bet I'll be going out next weekend for sure.

That's better timing for me anyway... I'll probably be in contact with you by next Thursday.

bassballs818 said:
My boy is from delsea or something but he says he's been hittin up a spot in egg harbor. Do you know of it 99?

he might mean Little Egg or Egg Harbor City. no places to ride in Egg Harbor Twp. if he is riding EHT, hes been extremely lucky to not get caught. EHT is ridiculously over populated. we ride near egg harbor city a fair bit. theres quite a few places to ride around down here. non of its legal but its still fun as hell. we rode from our buddies house last weekend for the first time for about 4-5 hrs and we didnt even touch prolly 80% of whats accessible. fperri302 and myself are roomates and like he said we got alot of buddies that ride too and we always have fun. hit one of us up and we can set something up.

99warriornj said:
bassballs818 said:
My boy is from delsea or something but he says he's been hittin up a spot in egg harbor. Do you know of it 99?

he might mean Little Egg or Egg Harbor City. no places to ride in Egg Harbor Twp. if he is riding EHT, hes been extremely lucky to not get caught. EHT is ridiculously over populated. we ride near egg harbor city a fair bit. theres quite a few places to ride around down here. non of its legal but its still fun as hell. we rode from our buddies house last weekend for the first time for about 4-5 hrs and we didnt even touch prolly 80% of whats accessible. fperri302 and myself are roomates and like he said we got alot of buddies that ride too and we always have fun. hit one of us up and we can set something up.

I actually live in little egg harbor.But i grew up in south toms river and my brotherin law lives there. Thereis so many placesto ride that you can get too from str it is the shiit!

If you guys end up putting a ride together, be sure to take lots of pics. Post them up on here. Us 350 riders need to stick together.

You know, I think we should set something up on these forums more like a regional/local section with subsections. Would make organizing rides easier for riders of all different areas who are on this forum.
If this is too much, could just make a more general events forum where get together's or meets could be organized.

I'm going to make a post in the Speak Freely section to see if others would support this, or if its not worth it.

Yeah that'd be nice. I think if me and you are willing to travel to South Jersey we can find us a fun time. I'll even register my sled trailer so we only have to take one truck down if you'd like.

Yeah I'd be game. Just want to make sure my warrior is up to snuff first lol (my luck I'll get down there and break down 5 min into the ride). But she should be up and running right this weekend

My only problem would be my work schedule, where I'm normally off Mondays and Tuesdays. If I know in advance though I could most likely get a day off and just do a switch with someone

alright well if we ride locally I can do Monday or Tuesday in the afternoon (around 5 PM) if you'd like. Maybe we'll hit up the spot in Sandyston on a monday or tuesday since its local for me anyway.

bombizzy said:
99warriornj said:
****... youre only 20 mins from us. we should deffly set something up

where u at?

we live in Northfield but we ride Galloway Twp.. which is were Egg Harbor City is. From our house to the spot we ride in Stafford Twp takes about 30 mins and thats at exit 58

I'm down with any spot as long as you can assure me that im not gonna get busted by them stateys or rangers. They got me on file already an dwas lucky they take my ride.

Back