NJ newb

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mm696

Reaction score
Not new to riding, but new to this site and quads. Shopping for my first quad and really considering a warrior 350 of any year! just wanted to say hey, and look around the site to learn a bit more.

welcome. good choice on the quad you're considering. that's what we're all about over here. well, mostly. lol. you'll learn quite a bit while you're here as well.

mm696 said:
Not new to riding, but new to this site and quads. Shopping for my first quad and really considering a warrior 350 of any year! just wanted to say hey, and look around the site to learn a bit more.

where you from? there is a few warriors posted upon craigslist for good prices. check em out

Well right now im living in Philly, but ill be keeping it in Medford at my buddies. ive been lookin on Clist and found a few I want to check out. Being in college I dont have a ton of money, so im on a lower budget. Looking to spend around $1200.

mm696 said:
Well right now im living in Philly, but ill be keeping it in Medford at my buddies. ive been lookin on Clist and found a few I want to check out. Being in college I dont have a ton of money, so im on a lower budget. Looking to spend around $1200.

1200s a good starting point. you could deffly get something very descent for that. jus dont get suckered. myself and my roomate have warriors. we live about 10 mins from AC.. check out Garden State ATV Riders. its another pretty cool site... GSATVR.org

If you wait long enough you will find a good deal. I only gave $600 for mine and there was nothiong wrong with it, the guy just didnt want it.

Back