Nitrous on a warrior?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

txdunerider

Reaction score
I have my kit off my drag R1 thought about putting it on the wife's warrior any ideas?

Sure, why not?
Fogger kit?
Plug the empty 3 fuel/giggle gas solenoid ports and let 'er eat!

Can't imagine a small shot would hurt a thing. Ran one on a bone stock 900 Ninja back in the day (cast pistons, stock timing, etc.).
May need a colder plug.

I love nitrous oxide. it is simply a liquid supercharger. Just remember a warrior doesnt put out massive horsepower anyway. i prolly would stay at 25%power increase level from what your bike is making now. that maybe would give you a little safety margin. maybe high octane and jet up?..just 2cents....

It is a four nozzle wet system in its current state but I can make it a single , start it with a 10 shot set at W.O.T and see what she does lol

Wrench- I agree I have some 110 octane i would run and put the dynojet #170 in it

a 10 shot should be pretty good, and hit decently hard too!! i love the smell of racing fuel myself! and when they are jetted for it....they sure are crisp. LET ER EAT!!!!

ummm dont think a wet system will work. u need a fogger system to throw it inside the airbox boot. wet system wont work on a carb.

... Have fun blowing it up :)

Its been done quite a few times before and never hurt anything. Miami1 and one of the gone but not forgotten quads runs/ran it. As long as you dont go to crazy ot wont hurt a thing. Stay small.

Rappy do us all a favor and dont comment on things you have no clue about!!!!

Its been done quite a few times before and never hurt anything. Miami1 and one of the gone but not forgotten quads runs/ran it. As long as you dont go to crazy ot wont hurt a thing. Stay small.

I will just say that NOS will work fine on anything. **** you could give the old warrior a 30 shot and it would most likely be just fine if you give it enough fuel to feed the fire. Warrior has really strong bottom end, only thing I would be worried about is burning up the cast piston.

Wow. Are you mad because of the situation on RF or something LOL. I actually do have a clue about nitrous. I have considered it alot on my 700, but dont want to run it because I know that the crank will be done. How are you going to make it rich enough to withold a large shot, yet still be able to run good without it? It is possible to run it on a Warrior, but it will wear components out prematurely.

Last edited:
Wow. Are you mad because of the situation on RF or something LOL. I actually do have a clue about nitrous. I have considered it alot on my 700, but dont want to run it because I know that the crank will be done. How are you going to make it rich enough to withold a large shot, yet still be able to run good without it? It is possible to run it on a Warrior, but it will wear components out prematurely.

Nothings happened over there, so what to be mad there. I wont get into it here and now. Anything we do to these over stock is gonna wear parts out prematurely. On being rich enough for a big shot, no one siad a big shot. Considering certain parts of the carb are responsible for fueling at different stages(like pilot is for idle) you would just adjust richer for where you would be activating it. He siad WOT, so you would adjust richer up there. Its not rocket science, so as long as you have an understanding of NOS and a carb your pretty much set. Its just a matter of getting it all right. Your age is showing agian!!!

Would I do NOS... No I just dont have the time to dial it all in and I dont race.

No carb adjustment needed- run secondary fuel line off the petcock with a vaccum controlled pressure riser run the line to the nozzle as it is a "wet" system sprays fuel and nitrous. Set on a WOT switch for the actuator should be fine. I would never even dream of a 30 shot, that would not work well with the bottom end on a warrior. IF the wife says she wants it then I will go for it ( she wants to destroy the warrior so she can get a 450 so I bet she will say yes) but I have the pills to go down to a 5 so if she says yes I will start there

I mainly siad about adjusting fuel, because this will eventually be something someone searches for. If they missed that you have a wet system they may just get a fogger system and put a big nozzle in and fry something. That way they know what to do!!

Back