night riding

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah usually trees will win.

We would just stop riding and shut the quad off when we played tag...it all started when we all hid in a tree and moved 3 of the quads down near the water. Our friend couldn't find us. Then one jumped out and scared him. After that we all took off and kept sitting in the dark and then flipping on the lights when the other would be near.

i waled right in to a feeding frenzy of coyotes and they thought i was like fresh deer and just siad **** this and i left them with a mouth full of dirt

its real fun,we have this big feild where the hil climbs start and i was suprised about how many stars there are when there are no lights around.its fun

I just got a cool idea. I'm getting an extra light, and mounting it under the quad somewhere pointing down. That way I can still see in the dark when i'm doing wheelies! Nothing makes a wheelie more difficult to hold than not knowing what's in front of you.

Yamarider, I've thought about that as well, but because I like to see where I'm landing. Seems like the jumps are much higher when you can't see the ground!

i dont know if that would work,becuse you would have to have a really strong light and unless your popin a wheelie stright up you vcould only see so far

You could always adjust the light to hit the ground at a certain distance or to the right angle so you would see a tree or car in plenty of time to put it down. If you like doing wheelies that is a good idea. For jumping, I'd want it going down and forward.

youd prolly bust it or break it off on a rut lol, i bent my foot rest and broke the fjcking bolt out of it today on a stick, pissed me off so bad.

I don't think so, it don't have to be mounted low...just pointing down. Personally, I'd try to find somewhere to put it where it would be protected by the frame, but not glare off of something that would distract you (like a skid plate). If I can ever do it, I'll get some pics.

yea, i guess you could put it like under the bumper pointing forward and down.

Back