Newst BS ad from Yamaha???

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this makes no sense... what "b*tch" of yours was i f*cking with? Tyler? so he is your little gay boy wonder lover... do you dress him up as Robin and you put on your Batman costume?

and how would you know a jersey girls sh*t dont stink??? sounds like your one of those sick freaks that likes to have people take sh*ts on your chest and p*ss in your face.

MODs.. i apoligize. now im done.

Dude you said you were done last post!? Anyway, yes dude we dress up as batman and robin with nothing else on, driving are warriors around. It's pretty ****** neat. :gayfight:

Let us know if you want to join in the awesome gayness.:tup:

lol jason is a mod

No I am not.

this thread is another clear indication of why i never have liked jasonp,only guy i have had problems with on yfm, ive been using this site for like....3-4 years, on and off twice i think, im not gonna even get into why i dont like him...even though its obvious again in this thread lol, be warned if you get into a heated argument with him and you basically win or prove a strong point he will most likely try to ban you, even if its not off topic or offensive.

I'm sorry if I pissed you off or had problems with you.
Let me respond to the later part of your post by saying that on the old board I was a mod. I could ban anybody, anytime. Any of the mods could of.. Now let me say that I never just went and ban someone because of a dissagreement or because they won or prove a point or any of that crap. From what I remember I banned two people. One was trying to steal the site and actually took a lot of are info to another board, this is when are old board was slower. So I had to stop him and ban him. I think we tried to reason with him but he wouldn't listen.. The other time a member that we had warned, insulted big time a support(paying) member, Griff. I don't even think I did it... I think Dave did. I honestly can not remember.
From what I recall those were it. Now when I was a mod I remember not being an asshole. If I was I'm sorry. When I was a member I do remember being an asshole when someone was to other's or me.
hes a mod and hes provoking stuff like this??? not very mod like. last thing a mod should be doing is making smart ass comments towards members when they arent involved from the get go, let alone to keep it going himself. take this however but the other mods shoulda stepped in and ended it before all this. one member had a problem, now another does.. do what you will but its pretty cut and dry. this guy is supposed to be helping a site develop and grow not stir it up. ill admit i didnt help taking it were i did. whats done is done.

Again not a mod here. You are obvously pissed that I called you out for the same thing I did to you, I understand..If you want to make smart comment then expect one back. I'm not going to sit and bow to you.. I expect the same back.

Dude you said you were done last post!? Anyway, yes dude we dress up as batman and robin with nothing else on, driving are warriors around. It's pretty ****** neat. :gayfight:

No I am not.

I'm sorry if I pissed you off or had problems with you.
Let me respond to the later part of your post by saying that on the old board I was a mod. I could ban anybody, anytime. Any of the mods could of.. Now let me say that I never just went and ban someone because of a dissagreement or because they won or prove a point or any of that crap. From what I remember I banned two people. One was trying to steal the site and actually took a lot of are info to another board, this is when are old board was slower. So I had to stop him and ban him. I think we tried to reason with him but he wouldn't listen.. The other time a member that we had warned, insulted big time a support(paying) member, Griff. I don't even think I did it... I think Dave did. I honestly can not remember.
From what I recall those were it. Now when I was a mod I remember not being an asshole. If I was I'm sorry. When I was a member I do remember being an asshole when someone was to other's or me.

Again not a mod here. You are obvously pissed that I called you out for the same thing I did to you, I understand..If you want to make smart comment then expect one back. I'm not going to sit and bow to you.. I expect the same back.

you banned my account on the old board over a topic about oils.........and we got into a big argument and you must have obviously got pissed and decided to throw down the ban hammer, and i was a pretty high member at that...so i was like f this place then and didnt come back for about 3 years or so, i think we were talking about rotella and amsoil and friction modifiers and JASO approved oils and blah blah blah.

you banned my account on the old board over a topic about oils.........and we got into a big argument and you must have obviously got pissed and decided to throw down the ban hammer, and i was a pretty high member at that...so i was like f this place then and didnt come back for about 3 years or so, i think we were talking about rotella and amsoil and friction modifiers and JASO approved oils and blah blah blah.

http://www.yfm350.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19513&highlight=rotella&page=2

Yup here is the thread. I'm sorry if I you thought I was being a smart ass. I was just asking you for info, like data to back up what you were saying... I didn't know anything on the subject. Then you took a cheap shot at griff. I always thought that guy was super nice (unlike me) and nothing but helpful and paid for us to keep the board up. You took a cheap shot at him I banned you. That was pretty lame on my part cause I think it could be handled much different now. Sorry. But nothing I can say will change what you think.

Ahh very possible
well look at it this way. raptor 660 lasted 01 to like 06 then the 700 came out and those two quads are pretty much the same. warrior350 1986 to 2004 then the raptor 350 2005 to present. but all they change between the warrior and raptor 350 is the plastic, sprocke size, and the tire size, but its the same yfm that every body love with a different name

HAHAHHAHAHA.. finally you came up with something good!!

wasnt p*ssed then and im not now. i poked fun at Tyler just like everyone else does and your comment "irked" me. i responded to your comment. thats all. i wouldnt expect anyone to sit and bow.. after all we are people, not dogs. i expect smart comments returned when something smart is said... but from the person its directed at tho initially.

anyway.. hi five to you for the super queer comment. it was good.

http://www.yfm350.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19513&highlight=rotella&page=2

Yup here is the thread. I'm sorry if I you thought I was being a smart ass. I was just asking you for info, like data to back up what you were saying... I didn't know anything on the subject. Then you took a cheap shot at griff. I always thought that guy was super nice (unlike me) and nothing but helpful and paid for us to keep the board up. You took a cheap shot at him I banned you. That was pretty lame on my part cause I think it could be handled much different now. Sorry. But nothing I can say will change what you think.

yea there it is lol, i thought you were being smart arse because if i remember correctly it was pretty often, and yea i was just instabanned nobody pmed me to stop or anything like that...which is ridiculous people always argue like that about oils and filters usually, and i actually did back up with what i was saying besides what i actually wrote, i need to avoid those topics...harr..

HAHAHHAHAHA.. finally you came up with something good!!
Again not a mod here. You are obvously pissed that I called you out for the same thing I did to you, I understand..If you want to make smart comment then expect one back. I'm not going to sit and bow to you.. I expect the same back.[/QUOTE]

wasnt p*ssed then and im not now. i poked fun at Tyler just like everyone else does and your comment "irked" me. i responded to your comment. thats all. i wouldnt expect anyone to sit and bow.. after all we are people, not dogs. i expect smart comments returned when something smart is said... but from the person its directed at tho initially.

anyway.. hi five to you for the super queer comment. it was good.[/QUOTE]
haha
I never was as well. I'm buying the first round of beers or what ever you drink.

yea there it is lol, i thought you were being smart arse because if i remember correctly it was pretty often, and yea i was just instabanned nobody pmed me to stop or anything like that...which is ridiculous people always argue like that about oils and filters usually, and i actually did back up with what i was saying besides what i actually wrote, i need to avoid those topics...harr..

Yup your right. I should have been better.

What do you guys think the warrior/raptor 350 be replaced with if they replace it? Maybe a 400cc to complete the line up? Like something to take on the z400's?
If you guy's get a chance ride a 450 or 700 raptor.. those machines are completely nuts. Both engine and handling.

haha nuts ya kinda, my friends all have 450s, but too costly for me now. i always thought that theres no market for the 350, its in a league all its own. a 400 raptor with yfz geo would be perfect, more of a difference between the 250 and not too much quad for some yet. the question remains with me though use a water cooled engine or stay with air cooled and would this site accept them?

i wouldnt doubt it if they did bring something out to compete with the Z. be cool if they unleashed a completely race ready 350 all decked out.

i sold my warrior to get a yfz450 and nutty doesnt even describe the power this thing puts out. its scary fast. its pulls thru every gear and begs for more... it seriously feels like i need another gear. i hit rev and i can tell it would and could keep going.

i think if yamaha tinkered around and did it right the could produce a hybrid-esque quad some where between the 450 and 350 that would sell like crazy

i wouldnt doubt it if they did bring something out to compete with the Z. be cool if they unleashed a completely race ready 350 all decked out.

i sold my warrior to get a yfz450 and nutty doesnt even describe the power this thing puts out. its scary fast. its pulls thru every gear and begs for more... it seriously feels like i need another gear. i hit rev and i can tell it would and could keep going.

i think if yamaha tinkered around and did it right the could produce a hybrid-esque quad some where between the 450 and 350 that would sell like crazy

Yeah 3 and 4th gear power wheelies with that beast. Feels like it has endless throttle. Just keeps pulling and pulling. Makes my warrior with like every aftermarket performace part and a 16t front feel like a tank. haha
Have you rode a 700r yet? I like the **** load of torque they have for woods riding. Still handle pretty good..
I think that would be pretty cool with a race rady 350cc. Yamaha seems like they have up there game.

messed up part is that the warrior and 450 weigh almost exactly the same. the 450 only feels lighter due to how the frame is designed and motor is placed... ive rode the 700 before. i was impressed with the amount of torque and its seating position but it had but nothing really else. it sits way too high. even tho it is super stable it still feels, atleast in my mind, that its want to possum. if yamaha would bring the ride height down to the 450s level or meet in between i would prolly get one just for riding trails.

i cant afford new quads :( i cant kick the crotch rocket habbit :/ haha. IF i sell my r1 (prolly wont happen) i still wouldn't buy a new quad... i'd buy buell haha

Back