Newer pics of the warriors

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2kwarrior

Reaction score
well got the topend done on my 87 so I brought back from my bros shop. Then I put my 99 hood on it, had to weld a couple tabs to the frame to connect the front. Then I figure since its my back-up/loner quad I would take the supertrapp off and fab up a new exhaust using a raptor 660 silencer to keep the exhaust quiet. The Db level for the dunes is 93Db, and the supertrapp was way over that. Hell my big gun is no where close to that. at least this way I will only get one $140 noise ticket not two. Im also about 90% done with my Blaster hood conversion on my 2000 just need some black plastic and some clear plastic for the headlight area. So I just figured i would post up some pics to show the difference.

Before
Thats my nephew on the quad
101_0905.jpg

After
IMAG1036.jpg

IMAG1037.jpg

IMAG1038.jpg

Before
warriors4.jpg

101_0949.jpg

After
IMAG1040.jpg

IMAG1043.jpg

IMAG1044.jpg

IMAG1041.jpg

i put an aftermarket maier hood for an 89-up on my 88, i just had to bend up some brackets, it was pretty easy. quads look good, i was thinking about doing a blaster hood on mine myself, cuz i could use a headlight. keep us updated on how it goes.

I have my lights in the hood. they are the round fog lights. Im using the black and clear plastic to make a lens to fill the headlight area on the blaster hood. I just havent gotten around to that yet. I started doing the hood on the 2000, then switched and started doing the topend rebuild on the 87, got that done and went back to the 2000 hood, the took a break and did the hood and the exhaust on the 87. Finished that now im going back to working on the 2000. I dont work on just one thing at a time or I end up getting frustrated and screwing something up

Hey nice 87, friend of mine has the same bike and have rebuilt a ton of **** on it lately.

Back