newbi question

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamahammerrider

Reaction score
I heard that an air filter and a pipe system wakes the motor up. but i kinda want to know how much it wakes it up. im gonna try and get a white bros e or e2 series with a high flow k&n air filter.

The exhaust and filter combo work great alone and they increase exponentially sort of when you start modding the motor up.

Definitely invest in a few new jets to play with though. They are only a few dollars a piece at your local dealer and they help alot. I piped and added the filter and it ran like total crap until it was jetted. When the pipe and filter were added it ran really lean and just would not rev out at all. So make the jetting part of you mods!

with out jetting it... better save your pennies for a new motor...... but anyways yamahammerrider have you looked at other pipes besides the white bros?? i personally dont like them.. ive rode a 400 ex with one and i could still beat it with my rappy. so i wasnt to impressed with it (not bashing white bros just my opinion)... i have an hmf. they are great and very loud if noise is an issue then they sell quite cores for them... dont know how much they quite down the noise level because i dont use one.. the pipe alone you will feel the power diffrence

Back