Newbee with a new toy

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flawless

Reaction score
Well my name is steven, i live in OC Cali. Found this site maybe 3 days ago, haha. I picked up a 1990 warrior for Free from Gramps, only because he said it will have to go into the shop, i do not know much about these, so i will have lost of questions, :). i did look around for a few hours and came across some good info, take care everyone and ill put up some pics soon.

thanks everyone, still learning how this posting works, but it runs with choke on, i posted a post in a section haha hope is was the right one, maybe i should go check on it, sure someone replyed by now haha

picture of the new toy, i love advise, the good and the bad :)

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 24
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 21
looks good, looks like it hasnt sat outside too much, not my favorite year of color for the warriors

thanks and it good enough for me for now, im not gonna do anything crazy with it, what do you mean year of color?? just the gray in general? it did sit out side but on a trailer and under a tarp or two, it was taken care of but not ridden much, hopefully ill be about to take it out a lil more once its running. Is the gray a bad year??

nah its nothing, the color of those just doesnt do much for me, makes me wonder what exactly they were thinking when making a gray bike back then? but better condition then mine when i first got it

thanks el, i like the white plastics, are those painted or is that how they come? and the front loos so wide with those arms, love it

loving the site, all the helpful people and great info, yes stock and will remain stock for the most part. maybe lil things here and there, pics will be soon :)

Back