newb questions

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dnovack

Reaction score
hey guys im working on a 93 warrior 350. electric start with rev. i have a small issue i need to find a 12v source that is only on when the key is on. if theres an electric diagram or if someone could tell me where and what color wire it is and where its located. thanks!!

I don't have a diagram handy at the moment. Keep looking on the older threads and you'll find one with the wiring diagram. Try doing a google search and you'll probably find a diagram in the google images section.

harness.png

hey guys radraptor here man im just looking to touch up my raptor 350 and i want to know can you update the 2005 carb to a 2008 raptor 350 carb?

thanks got everything figured out last night and got it running like a rape date

they were suspose to be x but this dipshit drug dealer sold me the wrong thing. anyway i found where the fuse bolck was. the dipshit snaped the key off and decided insted of buying a switch ill start putting wires together and not kno where they go. here he blew the fuse and i couldnt find the block till i seen it was tucked between the frame rail and plastics. so got another switch put a fuse in and bingo was its nameo.i got a 93 kdx 200 top end for doing this job. so cant complain.

Back