new warrior owner in kilgore texas

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobo

Reaction score
hey guys and girls just bought my first warrior last saturday and im in love i have owned a few sports quads and a few utility and the warrior is my favorite by far...its a 2000 warrior 350 its all stock for now i bought it from an older guy that bought it in 2001 and he rode it a few time flipped it and broke his bike so he left it in his shop except to ride the grand kids round the yard its in excelent shape...i do alot of trail riding out at badd rabbit creek atv park here in kilgore texas...im 20 years old im 6 foot bout 200 pounds and this bike his plenty of power i can have it sideways in the first 3 gears out of the 6...if yall wanna give me some secrets about this quad i would love it...im hoping to get a new header exhaust and jet kit soon..thanks yall let me know what ya think

oh yes this bike is amazing i can do alomost everythang my brother can on his aritc cat 700 4x4 fuel injected cept the deep mud and water i just want some sound

Back