New Toy

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL I literally have looked at old pics of mine. But its all good my little cousin owns it now and I get to see her from time to time lol. Never had anything newer than 08 so I would be slap happy to own yours Jeff. Have fun and be safe this summer bro.

LOL I literally have looked at old pics of mine. But its all good my little cousin owns it now and I get to see her from time to time lol. Never had anything newer than 08 so I would be slap happy to own yours Jeff. Have fun and be safe this summer bro.

I hear I missed my old 660 until now lol. Oh believe me mamma has a close eye on me since I broke my ankle last summer its all good I will be busy working anyway.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

That's fricken awesome Jeff. The suspension on those are unreal. Probably the best out of the box suspension out there. You gonna have lots of fun with that.

That's fricken awesome Jeff. The suspension on those are unreal. Probably the best out of the box suspension out there. You gonna have lots of fun with that.

Thanks Lloyd. I think I will be in trouble with this its way to fun!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

Only thing its completely stock which is nice in away. Only thing wrong is the small tear in the seat cover theres not a scratch in the paint I think he just rode it in his yard lol.

Back