New Toy From Sweden...Husky

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oddy

Reaction score
I just got a new dirtbike this weekend and its a 1987 Husqvarna WR 430 Enduro 2 stroker...lol its in pretty good condition, parts arent gonna be easy tho,or cheap it needs a new piston kit and a new,used, or redone clylinder head, the dome is pretty banged up from the piston going out, but its all intact i got it in pieces tho but i mocked the parts up last night to see what it looks like and its a monster...6-speed,Lights,2-stroke,reeds,factory Ohlins shocks,Acerbis plastics factory,2.77 gal tank,left side kicker left side pipe,right side drivetrain...lol,weighs like 245 lbs,its a beast cant wait to get it going i looked up online and found out that they would go over 100mph in some of the swedish enduro races...lol i think mine is pretty rare to becuz i think 87 was the last year that they were made in sweden...

yea ill keep yall posted and ill try ro get some photos and vids later,there isnt 1 video of that bike on the web...not google,youtube,yahoo nothing thats why im guessing its rare

87huskywr430004.jpg

ok cool now heres my problem look at this and if you all can tell me how bad this is in your opinion...lol
87huskywr430009.jpg

87huskywr430005.jpg
engine shot...

Ah brings back memories(yes i'm old enough to remember when that bike was new....)
My neighbour had one. He never could get used to the left side kicker....

Back