New to the site -custom warrior-

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any update on this guy? Or did he get kicked off the site he stole those pictures from? Hahahahahah

Lol you for real. Sorry posting isn't my life. I get out and ride live and make doe so just for you I will post the pictures of my quad finished so you can keep hating...and ain't you running this site?? watch how you treat the people that use and promote it.

Lol you for real. Sorry posting isn't my life. I get out and ride live and make doe so just for you I will post the pictures of my quad finished so you can keep hating...and ain't you running this site?? watch how you treat the people that use and promote it.

Hahahhahah, Yeash man. Just messin. Not hatin, just jealous and I can admit that. Sorry for being excited to see your kick ass quad all finished up. Your previous posts made it sound like you'd be done with it in a few days. Well a few days passed and nothing. Have fun dodgein the tar balls in Fla.

Had a bad starter so just got to put a new one on and ready to go? Got some new pictures I will post tomorrow. It took me two years to save each part and get them for what I wanted to pay. Saved probably around half cost on this build. No need to be jealous I will help anyone out there that needs parts. I live in a small town and there is like only one part store. I would always rather buy in store then online. Gotta keep these small parts stores going you know.....But anyways got sick of getting ripped off every time I bought something so I opened my own shop. I get dealer discounts just like the big guys just no overhead. So if you want anything I can get it cheaper than anywhere else if I can get my hands on it. I am not going through parts unlimited anymore they just don’t know how to treat the small man. But got the hook up with the guys over at Western Power Sports, My buddy over at Valley Motor Sports helps me out with the O.E.M stuff, and also can get a good deal on LoneStar Stuff too.

And no tar balls in Florida i stay right on st. pete beach a little part called pass-a-grill and there are no signs of oil anywhere. and if you dont know where st. pete is just south of tampa(where the rays play...) but the first hurican to blow threw there will probable spray it all over everything like a bad dog....

I'm serious about the lonestar stem. PM me with some details. I can buy asap. Also, I have some questions about the swinger and carrier conversion. Stock length? And also, when you convert the carrier to a honda style, can you use a stock axle and stock sprocket and disk mounts?

sorry for the delay been outta town this summer

Been outta town alot this summer but now i am back and back riding. I will put up some updated pictures for you. got some muddy ones too so you can see i really do daily ride this thing.

DeadLast- Maybe we can work out a custom graphic for my wheeler, i can probably get you those parts you want at a killer deal. I will check on it this week 9/2 and get back to this weekend or early next week with all the prices. And if you do the honda coversion you have to use a 250r caliper and custom mount it or the one from the YFZ to Honda caliper stay might work. Well worth the ground clearence. Was going to do it to mine but i did't. I am now though....

(p.s just so no one else makes the same mistake)
I bought a raptor 350 GYT-R rear skid and will not fit due to the raptor is running a different shock but most important is that the linkage is different so it sits different on the swingarm and the sag of the shock linkage.

Also its not the easiest to wheelie with the +2swingarm. You have to clutch it up or put your foot on the rear grab bar. But damn does it ever handel like a dream. I couln't ever amagine rolling this thing.

Everyone says the 14/40 sprocket set up with the 400kit and stage 2 cam full exhaust with heat wrap, aluminum airbox, GYT-R filter, GYT-R pre-filter, Edlebrock carb was the way to go. I am finding with the six speed trans i am going threw the gears so fast. When i am on it i can't really even use the power i have. I can't seam to stay in one gear very long. But third gear in the woods feels pretty good tons of power but short lived and have to shift on hill alot.

Please feel free to coment back!!!!!!! Thanks

Good to see you didn't forget about us, can't wait to see the pics since these will be the first of it fully assembled. On the sprocket if ya feel like it still needs a little more get a 15 tooth. The nice thing is then if you are doing something where you need all that lower grunt you still have that sprocket and are ready to rock.

Yeah dude. Sounds wicked. Lets see some pics man. I think you might be the next elite quad.

i ve got 8 warriors and im just learning about them!!! i want my personal ones to be sick!!!! and it sounds like yours is the ****!!!! welcome to the site...

Latest posts

Back