NEw to the forum

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m16a2

Reaction score
ok ive been a member of this forum for awhile but have mostly been on raptorforum.com but its getting really slow and is mostly concentrated on 660s and well now 700s soo i decided to come here instead!!! :D here are some pics of my 05raptor350....

yeah i painted them my self

some of me going off a little jump in my woods

if you wana see more check out http://community.webshots.com/user/05raptor350

hey thanks guys for the replys.... heres some pics of just the quad

new rear skid plate

new ITP holeshots, haha yeah i need a new front bumper, oh yeah look at the bolts right below the handle bars, i painted them too, i think it looks sweet

pic of the handle bars which i also painted,click on it its way bigger
[

haha well i did it just this winter, you know it was winter and i had nothing else to do and couldnt go riding which means i had the time to do it, so why not work in the garage, ha i did get kina carried away

you know what would look bad ass....

....painting the plastic piece around the headlights that same red

damnit your making me want to paint some more stuff

mine on my hubs has no problems soo far....and i used 2 different types of high temp paint

(first 3 coats were ford blue((light)) and the other 4-6 wereyamaha blue (or verry close) and we used a sponge brush for the black

000_0174.jpg

[quote:d668mowi]any metal paint and clearcoat will work

will the paint last for a long time??[/quote:d668mowi]go to auto zone r some where like that in get some Dupli-color metalcast...it's like $6 a can...

[quote:c51njxnx]

will the paint last for a long time??
go to auto zone r some where like that in get some Dupli-color metalcast...it's like $6 a can... [/quote:c51njxnx]

doesn't that dupli color chip sometimes?

Back