New Stator,Huge Difference!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DLyon

Reaction score
Since I bought my Warrior 350 a year ago it had a problem when I would try to start it.A couple weeks ago it just would not go on at all,my brother in law told me it was the stator.Well,I went on ebay and got a new stator for it,just today I put the stator on and my Warrior turned on faster than ever and when I got on it to go for a spin around the storage area I felt a lot more power than ever and more response.Does that has something to do with me changing the stator or is it just me since I was not able to run it for a while?

Actually it could be alittle of both. If the pulsar wasnt sending out a hot enough spark it would have been less performance.

Actually it could be alittle of both. If the pulsar wasnt sending out a hot enough spark it would have been less performance.

I would guess that had to be it because the difference was huge bro.My wheeler was stopped for at least a couple months and it never went on as fast as it does now plus it performs way better than it used to.

Back