New Quad Poll

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get the Suzuki 400 bro! You wont regret it! That will be my next Quad in a few months! Next choice would Have to be the 400 ex and then the Rappy 350 as my 3rd choice.

im still thinking about it and have a couple months before i get it soo theres plenty of time for me to decide and you guys to help

Alright, I think I'm gonna go with the rappy 350 guys. Thanks for all the help.
Your Gonna want a Z400 in around a month or so....Are you gonna get a Pipe and rejet on your Rappy 350???? What kind??? ~Raskal

I plan on getting a HMF pipe for it and yeah, I'm gonna rejet it. Once it's broken in and stuff I'm gonna overbore it so I'll be set with that for a while.

I plan on getting a HMF pipe for it and yeah, I'm gonna rejet it. Once it's broken in and stuff I'm gonna overbore it so I'll be set with that for a while.

Thats what i tought when i went with a hotcam and wiseco. Then i went to a Arias and webcam, still looking for a little more haha.

i dont see why you would get a raptor 350 when you could get a z400...........

I have Justin and his Dad right up the street with me and the warrior is basically the same thing. So if I have a problem with it then they could help me out. The Z is just different to me. The kinda different I can't explain but it's there. That's why I'm gonna get the Raptor. There's just something about it that grabs my attention that I also can't explain. It just pulls me in.

Back