New Problem with tires

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CodeBlue

Reaction score
Well i have to tire on the rim and i have apart of the bead on but the rest wont go on.. Ive tried everything. Give me your tips on getting the bead into place..

Well i have to tire on the rim and i have apart of the bead on but the rest wont go on.. Ive tried everything. Give me your tips on getting the bead into place..

Pop the bead back off and use dish soap thats what I use.. And air up to the max on side of tire and it should pop on..

We got one tire on... With or blood sweat n tears.. We tried to get the other one on but the ratchet strap thimg is being a pain in the ass. Woo ya we are boucimg them and it doesnt,seem, to work for the second one.

starter fluid then light she will pop right on

I have seen this done with everything from mower tires to log skidder and backhoe and 992 CAT loader tires. It still amazes me everytime. And the guys that are good at this "technique" can air up the tire while blowing it on the bead with the starting fluid...
Controlled explosion. I love blowing **** up! BOOM! Makes grown men giggle like little girls!!

I have seen this done with everything from mower tires to log skidder and backhoe and 992 CAT loader tires. It still amazes me everytime. And the guys that are good at this "technique" can air up the tire while blowing it on the bead with the starting fluid...
Controlled explosion. I love blowing **** up! BOOM! Makes grown men giggle like little girls!!

Man i was laughing my ass off. it was so funny

Back