? new plastics

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alphaomega804

Reaction score
I'm looking to do the oil cooler mod but I read somewhere on here that if I do that to stock plastics ill have to cut them.my ? Is what about after market plastics will I still have to cut it?I'm looking at getting the plastics from maier.I would hate to spend the $ to cut it up

I think your talking about mounting the Oil Cooler and having to cut a strip out of the front plastics. My answer is yes, I also suggest that everyone cut out the center strip anyways, truthfully the front plastics are set up so that they can ve two separate sides and still bolt up and hold rigidity just fine. Plus cutting out the center section open us the area where you mount the cooler for more air.

Thank you dead last,but I'm still confused do you have a pic so I can copy what you did?not sure how much I should cut out or exactly where to cut

take the hood off and put aside then look at the actual fenders and in between the 4 bolts that hold the front fenders to the frame you need to cut the center part out so the front fenders are 2 separate fenders

Back