NEW PIPE!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laraptor350

Reaction score
here is a pic of my new gyt-r pipe!!
0124071155.jpg

Nice. You're gonna love it, they sound awesome. Don't be surprised if you have a hard time getting both clamps on. I just used one since it was a pain and it's been fine.

Honestly I don't know. I took it to the shop cause I was feeling lazy. Some things I just don't want to bother with anymore, and jetting is one of them. I've done it a couple of times, including inline 4 carbs on sportbikes. I know how, just think it's a pain and would rather not...lol.

here it is after i put it on the bike...i have a vid of it but it sounds really bad because it was to close for one and it was off of a cell phone...
0124071318.jpg

that pipe looks nice. just be careful doing wheelies cause it looks like it comes out further than your grab bar.

the grab bar isn't on it right now....i just took it off yesterday to straighten it out from 12 o'clockin it lol....no wheelies tilll i put it back on though lol!!!!

Unless you find one used you're gonna spend about $300 on that slip-on. Go on Yamaha's website, look up your bike, and look under accessories.

i got mine used from a guy in pennsylvania for around $150.00...but yamaha would be your best bet...i just lucked out and found this one.....

it's way louder than stock and it sounds awesome and clean!!!!!!really deep as well..it has a good thump sound to it...i'll get a sound clip up of it by this weekend

Back