New pipe on the way!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warlord

Reaction score
Finally I won an auction on a supertrapp pipe on ebay. Its the old style 4" pipe. I can't wait to try it out. I only paid 180 shipped so I figure thats a pretty good deal.

eh, you just spent 180 on a dg slip-on. good deal? not really, you got screwed.

Yeah right buddy. Alot of builders reccomend this pipe, is basically the same as an alba or ct pipe. Similar to a dg as well but with discs.

i think the supertrapps are only good on this one 400ex i ride with, it has a open end and no discs

those things suck, you got ripped, for 30 dollars extra you could have hotten a hmf with free shipping, or a white brothers...your gonna hate it and i guarintee you will blow the packing 1 month after you use it

have fun !!

I think not little fella, running it as an open hole will give no bottom end at all. And I'm canadian so hmf will rape me on shipping. Also I don't wan't one of those damn earth shaking pipes.

i think the supertrapps are only good on this one 400ex i ride with, it has a open end and no discs

those things suck, you got ripped, for 30 dollars extra you could have hotten a hmf with free shipping, or a white brothers...your gonna hate it and i guarintee you will blow the packing 1 month after you use it

have fun !!

Supertrapp's are far from being junk. Not the best, but back in the day supetrapp was the best you could buy. The sad part about this is all the newer disc systems are nothing but a copy of supertrapp's idea. White bros can't be much better since both the pipes work off the exact same principle and are nearly the same. The alba pipe and some sparks systems are exact copies to. Infact i think the sparks systems have a supertrapp's endcaps on them.

I will say i dont really like the discs but its better than cobra thats for sure.

I'm not afraid of sound, I'm afraid of a pipe so loud that my neighbours call the cops and have me get rid of it. I like a good sound, not a loud as hell sound.

Supertrapp's are far from being junk. Not the best, but back in the day supetrapp was the best you could buy. The sad part about this is all the newer disc systems are nothing but a copy of supertrapp's idea. White bros can't be much better since both the pipes work off the exact same principle and are nearly the same. The alba pipe and some sparks systems are exact copies to. Infact i think the sparks systems have a supertrapp's endcaps on them.

I will say i dont really like the discs but its better than cobra thats for sure.
i used to have the alba pipe with the supertrapp end, and yeah, it did say "supertrapp" on the end cap. it was pretty loud too. i think that those discs make it quite a bit louder, since you can take some off to make it quieter. i dont have any personal experience with supertrapp pipes (not end caps) but i dont really like the look of em. i prefer my fmf, and youll hear many other people on here having orgasms over white bros and hmf pipes, but to each his own.

<blockquote>but to each his own.</blockquote>

Exactly, I just wanted to let everyone know that I got a pipe that I like and suits my needs. I hoped people would congradulate me or something but instead I was basically told that I was stupid and that I waste my money. Oh well. You can't expect much on a message board.

yeah. hope it works out for ya. like i said, i preferr the fmf pipe, so im not really interested in others (like wb, hmf, etc.) and i guess others are like that too. get some pics when you get it in and installed.

Congrats, Warlord. I have to wonder when I hear everyone dogging a pipe then say "this one, and that one and the other one are all better". Who actually has three or four pipes that they have tried out to really know how much difference there is in them? How many of Ya'll are still running the first aftermarket pipe that you have ever bought? I don't mean replacing an old worn out one that came on the quad. Of course the new one would be better...lol.

I'm happy for you, Warlord. Hope it turns out to be the perfect pipe for ya!

good point kreed. ive personally had an alba and didnt like it (but they dont make their own stuff anyway, so if you need replacement parts youre screwed!) and i now have the fmf and like it. i guess when someone has only known one thing (or pipe in this case) then that is always the best (like the white bros. and hmf crews on here). really, to me it doesnt matter. the difference between the pipes are probably very minimal, if there is any difference. a lot of pipes are probably made by the same manufacturer (probably somewhere in china) and they just slap their name on it (like alba!)

Thats a pretty nice pipe. My neighbor has one on his warrior and he likes it. I think its ok. Kinda quiet when idleing but when you get on it it sounds good.

Back