New pics

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clraptor350

Reaction score
well we had the jump in the first pic but decided it was too hard of a landing, and i was gonna build a landing that day, but my uncle took half of it down with his dozer. So we built it up and made it better now we can hit both sides.
DSC_0105.jpg
ya that landing sucked ass^
riding002.jpg

i no my ascrack^
riding003.jpg

much better^
riding014.jpg

other side^

Nice action pictures. I would enter one of them on our POTM section. Its worth a try.

Damn that first pic is a good example of how to not land a jump -- you're lucky you didn't break an axle landing with the swingarm perpindicular to the ground like that

that is scary in the 1st pic...thanks for posting em up, it was getting kind of boring with no new picture entries

ya i agree wit ws lol nice pics... just be glad u have some jumps i dont have any...

ya sorry for the size and the blurriness they were with my uncles camera and its not that good. in the first pic i was flyin off of it before the picture 3rd gear pined(landing hurt a litttle) but then we got the camera barely hit it in second and came back too far, and yes i did ride out the wheelie. thax for the comments guys.

i like the reverse cliffhanger in the first pic ...that is sick :eek:.... next time try putting your body staight up and down instead of the bike so everyone can see what a regular cliffhanger looks like . :-X....nice pics

Back