New pics with the 33's

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klutchbuster350

Reaction score
She feels like a monster truck on the road now!
Has a real sharp turn to the right but ill have dad fix that one of these days lol.
truck010.jpg

those are nice bulky tiers, my bro has them on his jeep. They look bad ass on his jeep but for some reasion they dont look that kewl on your tuck, id look into super swampers or something.

those are nice bulky tiers, my bro has them on his jeep. They look bad ass on his jeep but for some reasion they dont look that kewl on your tuck, id look into super swampers or something.

Id look into something that was maybe not so freakin expensive and lasts more than 5,000 miles on the road.

Bf goodrich makes a nice all terrian that looks pretty mean from the sides and goes excellent in a mix of everything id go for those or a cheaper imitation of them such as apache or something.

they look like truxus sts's basicly a more street friendly swamper but not as much of an off road tire like other swampers. i'd look at buckshot mudder's i have them on my truck they perform very well in mud and especially deep mud. i haven't got stuck YET but i know one day i will. I have close to 4000 miles or so on mine and they are doing very well. Most say i can expect around 35,000 miles but i don't plan on having my truck that long

the tires that look nice on our body style are remington mud brutes, mastercraft courser ct's, super swamper irok's, buckshot's, thornbirds', nitto mud grappler's, although mine looks clean with the bf goodrich all-terrains they dont work worth a ****!!!!! and yes those are 33's!!
LARRYSTRUCK.jpg

jesse if u go offorad with those tires have sum1 to pull you out, they wear good and are good on the road but they suck in the mud my brother had some.

they look like truxus sts's basicly a more street friendly swamper but not as much of an off road tire like other swampers. i'd look at buckshot mudder's i have them on my truck they perform very well in mud and especially deep mud. i haven't got stuck YET but i know one day i will. I have close to 4000 miles or so on mine and they are doing very well. Most say i can expect around 35,000 miles but i don't plan on having my truck that long

Maxxis mudders are great tires for the mud. The wear a long time too. They make alot of road noise though but overall a great on road mud tire.

BUT THEY BLOW IN THE SNOW. If your truck does not have an excellent antilock brake system you will never be able to stop it on the snow and will slide all over the place. They dont turn worth a fugg.. expect to be sliding through turns. Also They dont go forward for crap. In 2 wheel drive its hard to even get the truck to move and you can spin all 4 on lightly covered roads like nothing.

I know because i have them on my truck. They are an excellent mud tire though...

The hardest hooking tire in the snow and mud combined is the General Grabber that ive seen/used. When you look at the tire it is identicle to the maxxis mudder. but the rubber compounds must be diffrent because the general will go further in the snow that the maxxis ever will. In the mud they are about even. They wear out alot faster than the maxxis too. One last thing.. out of 4 sets of maxxis mudders that i know of people buying around here.. all have had some dry rotting, the ones on my truck are dry rotted some.(they dont leak though) And the other 4 are the same as mine.

Well I doubt I have to worry about snow lol. Im mostly going to be on the road, but i wanna be able to play in the mud too lol/ I need some serious reccommendations though, all I know is micky thompson and super swampers lol.

First you need to decide if you want a "mud" tire or an "all terrain" tire. Mud tires look cool, but generally ride worse, have less control on pavement, make a ton of noise, like to "walk" and wear a lot faster than your "all terrain" tires.

I had a set of the General Grabbers also on my 81 shortbed Dodge 4x4 with a built 360 and those things were awesome, especially when you compare the price of them to some of the others.

if you want the occasional play in the mud tires i suggest you get a mastercraft courser ct's...they wear excellent on the road while providing great traction in the mud....i give thos tires a sturdy two thumbs up!!!! put it like this i had them on one of my old trucks before i decided to lower it and i was goin places 4x4's were goin w/o a problem...i'll try to get a link with a pic of them for you!!
here ya go.....http://www.mastercrafttires.com/us/en/images/tires/large/courserCT.jpg

if you want the occasional play in the mud tires i suggest you get a mastercraft courser ct's...they wear excellent on the road while providing great traction in the mud....i give thos tires a sturdy two thumbs up!!!! put it like this i had them on one of my old trucks before i decided to lower it and i was goin places 4x4's were goin w/o a problem...i'll try to get a link with a pic of them for you!!
here ya go.....http://www.mastercrafttires.com/us/en/images/tires/large/courserCT.jpg
Those actually look like the thompsons I was looking at, Ill take them into serious consideration, thanks alot man.

no problem....i'd just hate to see you waste your money on some crappy high priced all-terrains that dont work worth a ****...like the ones i have...but the courser ct's are a very good tire and they look great as well!!!

try them....if not go ta a local mechanic shop and see if the deal with them....when i got them for my old truck i bought the 31x10.50's i payed like $300 for all 4..but my family ownes a mechanic shop!!

Back