new pics of my 87

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

87warrior

Reaction score
the befor pics

after

the trails were to muddy to go sence it rained the last 2 days so i put my new plastic on and cleaned it up a bit sence there was nothing eles to do

that thing is trashed.....you didnt do anyhting but get a new axle and hood/tank cover...fix that damn seat...that thing is a discrase to the yamaha name

cleeannn... naw it needs a lil work but could be a nice lookin bike with some cosmetic upgrades hah

i have a seat cover but i did not have the tools to put it on today i let them at work and im sorry it does not have your perfect every thing like u like it i like it and im going to make it look better but i have not had much time between the 2 jobs i work to tare it down and rebuile the hole bike so if u dont like how it looks **** off warriorspeed350. "that thing is a discrase to the yamaha name" what if i was to tell u u were a discrase to your parents who would u like that and my bike is 19 yeas old not a 00 or what ever your bike is

dude wtf is up wit ur wheel in the first pic? lmfao it looks like its on the inside backrwards... i never saw that before...

what u mean the rear wheels are turned around so they are evon with the front i have an extened axle on the bike and the rear wheels stuck out to far and i ride in tight trails in some place so i truned them around

so you put the hub on backwards...so your prosedure for putting the tire is....

1. put tire on the axle
2. put hub on backwards
3. and then bolt the rim to the backwards hub?

thats good thinklin rather than spending even more money...iv never seen that before either

fix that damn seat...that thing is a discrase to the yamaha name

I bet a baby diaper over that seat would fit better than that hacked up black thing....get 'er done!

It isn't going to win any beauty contests. But it sure beats the hell out of not being able to ride. All its needs is a little TLC and that thing will be clean. Actually just washing off all the dirt would probably make it look like a newer bike.

No reason to bash it really, you got a quad and a yamaha at that.

Hey..... all i said was it needs a good cleaning.. i believe in taking care of my stuff thats why its always spotless..no bashing here ???

yo 87, these guys don't see the potential of the old skool. It has been a chore to make my bike look so good. Just remember, its liek a car, some of the ugliest ones are the fastest. Don't knock it till you try it. He is supporting the birth of the greatest quad ever.

The funny part about this thread is that everyone who bashed his quad, would loose to him in a race since his motor is pretty built. He actually has more aftermarket parts on it that about 60-70% of the warriors/raptors here. I think it looks alright. The seat cover looks like it needs pulled a little tighter thats all, and its just dirty, about an hour with some gunk and some brillo pads and that whole machine would look like a new penny. Then if you really wanted to make it look good, you could bust out a couple rattle cans get some nice new paint on some parts, like the a-arms etc.

But overall looks good to me especially since its older than 90% of our members on the boards.

warriorspeed, man that was real harsh, you get mad when people bash on your qud, but your gunna bash on his? Doesnt seem right. Nice looking warrior man, looks a whole lot better then when you bought it. Just a little TLC and itll be awesome. Good job restoring it.

my plans are this summer when im not is skool and at work is to tare it down and repaintthe frame and a arms soon sence i half to rebuild the hole front end n the next couple of weeks and get my front works back and put the 400 kit in it and hope fully this weekend im redoing my seat i no it looks bad but they gave me the rong seat cover and i was supost to go riding and my other one had a long tear in it os i need a quick fix i ordered a new one and is supost to be here 2marrow ill see and i did not have much time to clean it up cause i had to leave for work

he meant 00 as in a 2000. but ws that was very ignorant.

agreed that was totally uncalled for you cry when people bash on your halo quad maybe he cant aford things

its looks real good for being that old, warriorspeed must be pmsing hehe, i know its faster than mine! Justin, i dont see how you can get so pissed for sum1 telling you to clean your dirty ass quad, but then you can dish some **** out that will make someone fill bad, tell me whats up with that.

Back