New parts

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teamexileracing

Reaction score
K just got some more parts to add to my list of upgraded parts but not on the warrior yet. Check them out

Works dual rate AT steelers
cam.jpg

BIPOD.jpg

And a big bear oil cooler kit with a different radiator and steal braded hoses
cam2.jpg

fins are bent to fit fron plastics
cleantruck1.jpg

What you all think. O i got them from yeoldtymewarrior8 if anybody cares.

My next up is some asr +2 a-arms, asr tierods and those bad ass tierod ends, front and back steal braded brake hoses.

why? He and i rode the same turane set up for the same lengh a-arms and weighed almost the same. There set up perfect for me. Unless he destroyed them, did he?

those shocks are really old dude, they could use a rebuild...thaat cooler is beat man, y dont u straighten those fins out?

Depending on how it is when i get it i will bend the fins back but there bent to fit under the front hood plastic. And the shocks idk how old they are. Do you know for a fact? They could just look old from not cleaning them.

Hopefully your ride improves with these upgrades. CAn't hurt during your race though.

I can only use the cooler for the race...If i get it in time? But i can use the shocks yet. There not set up for stock size a-arms. And i havent had the money yet to order those with the tierods and the brake lines. Thats going to set me back a good penny. But when i get those im almost done with my warrior. All thats left is a summit bumper and side bars from prm 300 and front and back kenda klaws on itp baja rim probly 400-500. It should be done before winter. O and my edelbrock antoher 400. Damn ive got like 1600 to get before the end of the year. Nvm about it being done before winter.

No he said they were soft and they might need a rebuild but that if you want it. But i love soft shocks. My friend has some works on his warrior and omg there soft if there softer then his ill rebuild them. But if not then im keeping them becuase i love how his ride.

Also there is nothing wrong with that radiator. Its perfectly fine. The fins are bent to fit under the hood plastics gooves. If i dont like how bent they are when i get it ill be bending them back. There is no point in going and buying a new one when it is fine.

u should just get his whole front end system..that cooler is a mess though..i just bent mine for the hood mounts..

I did, i got the shocks, and the whole big bear set up with the hoses(steal braded) and the radiator.

When I used to work for an air conditioning company we used to have to comb the fins on condensers that were on the roofs of buildings. Hail storms would bend them pretty good if they did not have hail guards on them. If you find that you need to straighten those fins I am sure you could comb them pretty easy. It just takes a little time and patience. Just a thought. They make special combs for this or you could just use some type of comb that you find.

[quote:1qutn5sg]u should just get his whole front end system..that cooler is a mess though..i just bent mine for the hood mounts..

I did, i got the shocks, and the whole big bear set up with the hoses(steal braded) and the radiator.[/quote:1qutn5sg]
I meant his whole front end..a-arms, tie rods and ****

500 just for the arms and i dont even want those ones. Im getting the asrs because the joints. It will cost the same 500 but i will be getting more because im getting the a-arms, the tierods and there tierod ends. and the steal braded brake lines for front and back.

Back