New parts pics

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bickel76

Reaction score
CarrierRotorPadsandLine.jpg

just got these in the mail today. got everything installed, but i havent been able to try them out yet. will hopefully go riding tomorrow or the next. i'll post a review on them after that. i'm not too crazy about the looks of the rotor. looks like a damn 4 leaf clover to me. oh well, as long as it works, that's what's important.

oo yea an also what kinda altoids are those in the top center of that picture?

nice!Whats that braided line tihng? brake line or rear shock linkage?

its a brake line. was only 30 bucks. i figured i might as well put one on while i was redoing the brakes

[quote:ydx7sb14]nice!Whats that braided line tihng? brake line or rear shock linkage?

its a brake line. was only 30 bucks. i figured i might as well put one on while i was redoing the brakes[/quote:ydx7sb14]
30 bucks!!!!
Where? I need to get an extended rear brake line for the new z, and some fronts at a matter of fact. I've seen frotns for 60 bucks, but i'd love to find them cheaper.

the fronts were a lot more. the rear was pretty cheap though from magic racing. i want to say that the fronts were around 70-80 but not positive

the fronts were a lot more. the rear was pretty cheap though from magic racing. i want to say that the fronts were around 70-80 but not positive
Yeah, thats about the price I have seen them all for. I'll buy a set soon, thanks.

that rotor doesnt have holes in it.. so doesnt that mean it will get hot and bend eaisily??

that rotor doesnt have holes in it.. so doesnt that mean it will get hot and bend eaisily??

The stock brake rotor isn't drilled, and those don't overheat and warp.

no they dont warp but the holes help keep it cool, the less friction on anything is better if you know what im talkin' about

because of the waves on the rotor, there is only a small section through the center that has constant contact with the pads.

Back