New parts...installed.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rex

Reaction score
XFR nerf bars.

bikemiscapril20060021zi.jpg

AC Racing grab bar.

bikemiscapril20060038mb.jpg

Alba Racing front bumper.

bikemiscapril20060044io.jpg

Moose Racing Fly Clutch Assembly.

bikemiscapril20060057rj.jpg

Since all that went on, I removed the parking brake and clutch perch, installed a PB block-off, bought a new clutch cable, flipped the rear wheels, removed all the warning labels (drilled out the rivets) and took off all the stickers. I also have a set of Kenda Klaws (21x7x10) ordered for the fronts.

bikemiscapril20060017xu.jpg

I'm going to give it a good cleaning this weekend and take some more pics.

The nerfs are looking goood man. I like the smaller round ones better then the big square ones. It's a good thing your getting new tires cause the front ones are looking really bald. You might wanna get some new rears soon too. Post some pics when you get it all nice and clean.

Looks good. Wow that bumper seems tiny. Mine might look a little different since I have cut front fenders. But all in all the wheeler is looking really nice..

I have some stock floor boards off my '01 that have little to no rust on them at all I'd be willing to give up cheap.

Pelphrey. Define cheap???

And quad2live08 what's wrong with my rears??? Lots of tread left on them.

I am looking for a handlebar clamp to ditch the stock huge plastic thing....any suggestions?

Make an offer. Just add 5-6 bucks for shipping to your offer and we will go from there..

Back