New parts and pics....

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

downazzdsm

Reaction score
New parts.... Trailtech X-Bar Clamp l Applied Handlebars l Fox Bar Pad l Maier Black Hood Looking good so far IMO!
DSC00823.jpg

DSC00824.jpg

DSC00825.jpg

DSC00826.jpg

DSC00827.jpg

look's good bro...now you need black a-arm's and swing-arm.....

That's the plan some day along with some elka's. Who makes swingarms for the Raptor 350?

damn bro....looks sweet. lsr might make something. i know they made warrior swingers.. check them out.

looks nice man, id even powder coat the frame black too, and the exhaust heat shield to make her look really nice.

The first time i seen them i didnt like them but after seeing them on a few quads i really like them, if i ever have to get another bumper it will be a blingstar.

The black accents are looking hot, I also second the black Blingstar bumper idea. ;)
Funny you guys mentioned that, because that is the next thing she wants. A Black Iron Cross Blingstar Bumper ::) ;D and you know she'll get what she wants. ;) It's my way of keeping her into the sport I guess. :-X

Some Pics from today out at Johnson Valley in CA. The Z400 is my uncle's and that's him on the right. That's my lucky girl on the left getting ready. Oh yeah, the Gray F-250 is mine. My uncle gave it tom me last month. It needs some work but it what free! :eek: ;D
DSC00829.jpg

DSC00828.jpg

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that thing is all most better looking that the yfz!! almost, i have a question, whats the use of getting the clamp, if the bar pad cover's it? LOOKS REAL nice!!!

[quote:jif9nnbb]The black accents are looking hot, I also second the black Blingstar bumper idea. ;)
Funny you guys mentioned that, because that is the next thing she wants. A Black Iron Cross Blingstar Bumper ::) ;D and you know she'll get what she wants. ;) It's my way of keeping her into the sport I guess. :-X[/quote:jif9nnbb]

Your woman has a good taste in quad parts ;D

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that thing is all most better looking that the yfz!! almost, i have a question, whats the use of getting the clamp, if the bar pad cover's it? LOOKS REAL nice!!!
Thanks, and yeah the clamp was a waste pretty much. Don't get me wrong, the Trail Tech clamps are sweet (My YFZ has one). My girl didn't really like that chrome shiny look so I got the pad to cover some of it. I should of got regular Bar risers instead.

Back