New member near rochester, ny

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gen1Genome

Reaction score
Hey all, I've lurked here long enough. I'm from just south of Rochester, NY and my names Luke. I have an '87 Warrior that I bought in high school, then sold to a girl who is now my wife. So here I am almost 15 years later working on the same bike, but doing it right this Time. So far the list Includes a Wiseco 10.25:1 in 84 mm making it 357. ported and polished head, FMF Powerbomb header, FMF Powercore4 muffler, K&N open element filter with a Filterwrap. Hopefully a S1HC (if Yamaharider comes through) if not it'll just take a little longer. This thing sat outside uncovered for almost 6 years, so the seat is shredded, the bearings and bushings all need replaced, etc... etc... I'm just going through and rebuilding it from the ground up because it has so much sentimental value for both of us. In the future Id like to get it solid, painted, add a Cam, an FCR carb and a bunch more goodies. Ill be around, so I hope to get to know you guys. Later! (I'm at work) Lol!!

Great story Brother. Is that how ya all meet was through the sell? I'm also new here so like you I have questions. The members on here so far seem real cool. Just a bunch of 350 lovers. Ed

Back